Join us as we celebrate National Friends of Libraries Week (October 20-October 26)!
The Friends of the Hollis Social Library is a 501c3 charitable organization dedicated to providing financial and volunteer assistance to the Hollis Social Library. Contributions of time and talent from the Friends help fund programming, the children’s summer reading program, library museum passes, and more!
We’re happy to have this opportunity to say thank you to our Friends for all that they do. Help us celebrate this amazing group of volunteers by attending a Friends’ sponsored event this fall!
- “A Taste of Italy” Wine Tasting & Friends of the Library Benefit Event
- Origami with Ella DeBakker (Ages 7-10)
- Night with the Author: A.C. Theokas
- “An Evening with Jessup Cellars Winery” Wine Tasting & Friends of the Library Benefit Event
- Mini Book Sale (Black and White and Read All Over)
- Kids Cupcake Decorating Contest (Ages 9-13)
- CSI: Fact & Fiction
Please consider joining our Friends of the Library and giving your time to our community through this wonderful organization.