Who Qualifies for the Vaccine
Phase 1B includes:
- People 65 years or older
- Medically vulnerable at significantly higher risk with 2 or more conditions (see a list at https://www.vaccines.nh.gov/) as well as family caregivers of those medically vulnerable persons (16 and under not eligible at this time).
- Residence and staff of residential facilities for persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Corrections officers and staff working in correctional facilities
- First responders and healthcare workers not already vaccinated.
How Do I Register
You can register online at www.vaccines.nh.gov or call 211 for information on how to register if you do not have computer access. If you are using a TTY service you can call 711.
What Documents Should I Bring to My Appointment
- Valid NH drivers license or ID Card
- Lease or Rental Agreement
- Current utility bill
- Payroll check
- Property tax or real estate bill
- A government check or document issued by an official in the municipality of a NH town or city within the last 60 days.
- A mortgage statement within the last 60 days
- A title application by the town clerk or tax collector – cannot be marked non-resident
Take care of yourself and your community
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Or go to https://www.nh.gov/covid19