*NEW* Now on Tuesdays and Thursdays we’re open even later!
Curbside pick-up is available 6 days a week!
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays: 11am-4pm
- Tuesdays, Thursdays: 11am-6pm
- Saturdays: 11am-1pm
How does pick-up work?
It’s easy as pie!
- Place holds on the items you want using our library catalog.
- Wait to receive your arrived hold notification.
- Schedule your pick-up time using our Time to Book Scheduler.
- Arrive at your scheduled time and pick-up your items from our outdoor pick-up center. We ask that you please wear a face mask when picking up items.
How do I return my items?
Returning your items is simple. Our outdoor book drop is open 24/7! You can return your items anytime.
If you are too ill to travel please call the library (603.465.7721) and we will extend your due date. Late fees will not be accrued on any items checked out between June and Labor Day Weekend.
I need some help.
No problem! Staff are available Monday-Saturday via phone and email if you need further assistance. Please contact us with any questions.
Unfamiliar with our library catalog? Check out our Tech Tips page for more information and how-to videos.
Need some recommendations? Let us browse for you! Fill out our Media Maven form and we’ll email you some great suggestions.