We’ve got a spring in our step! The weather is getting warmer, the sun is shining longer, and we’re moving forward into our next phase of reopening.
Curbside pick-up is still available. You can book a curbside pick-up time easily using our online scheduler or by giving us a call (603-465-7721). Whether you’re looking for a quick convenient way to pick-up library items or have health concerns; curbside pick-up is a great option. Just grab and go!
|Monday, Friday||11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm|
|Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday||11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm|
|Saturday||11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm|
In Person Browsing
In person Walk Through Browsing is now available without an appointment. Here’s what you need to know!
- Masks must be worn by anyone aged 2+ at all times inside the building per Library Board of Trustee requirements. If you or your child do not have a mask the library will provide one.
- We request that you please keep your library visit short. The daily maximum limit is 1 hour per person. Please note: there are no seating, meeting, or study spaces available at this time. We appreciate your understanding.
- Per CDC guidelines we will be limiting the number of people in the building. For this reason, you must call the library upon arrival, or ring the doorbell, and we will meet you at the door.
- While in the building patrons must maintain physical distancing of 6 feet.
- Two public access computers are available for use for 30 minutes.
|Monday, Friday||10:30am – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday||10:30am – 7:00pm|
|Saturday||10:30am – 4:00pm|