We are happy to announce that the library is now open for appointments to browse our collection in person.
What is a browsing appointment?
You and your family will have up to 60 minutes to search our collection in person and select items for check-out.
Walk-ins will not be accepted; you must make an appointment to use this service. Please ensure that you read the below information before making an appointment. Procedures will be adhered to strictly.
Things to Know
- Masks must be worn by anyone aged 2+ at all times inside the building per Library Board of Trustee requirements. If you or your child do not have a mask the library will provide one.
- A Browsing Appointment is required to visit the library. We are not accepting walk-ins at this time. We appreciate your understanding.
- Per CDC guidelines we will be limiting the number of people in the building. For this reason, you must indicate the total number of people joining you for your appointment.
- While in the building patrons must maintain physical distancing of 6 feet.
- There are no meeting or study spaces available at this time. Seating is only available at the patron computers.
- Public restrooms will remain closed during this time.
- Curbside services will continue for those patrons who prefer not to enter the library building at this time. Please visit our curbside pick-up page for more information.
To book a Browsing Appointment please use our online scheduler, linked below, or call the library at 603.465.7721.