Where are you coming from?
FROM THE MANCHESTER AREA:
- Take the Everett Turnpike going south towards Nashua.
- Take Exit 6 (route 130) in Nashua; at the end of the ramp, bear right.
- Stay on route 130 all the way into Hollis. After about 5 miles from Exit 6, just after you pass Lull Farm and Brookdale Farm on the left, rte. 130 makes a sharp right; do not take this turn. Instead, continue straight.
- After a few hundred yards, take the 1st right – you will see a white New England-style church on the right. Right after the church is the driveway to the library’s parking lot. You are here!
FROM THE NEW HAMPSHIRE COAST:
- Take 101 west to/around Manchester.
- Get on the Everett Turnpike going south towards Nashua.
- Take Exit 6 in Nashua and follow instructions above.
FROM THE KEENE AREA:
- Take 101 east; in the Milford area, take the exit for route 101A (Milford-Nashua). At the end of the exit ramp bear right onto 101A east.
- At the first set of stop lights, take a right onto route 122 south. Continue on this road a few miles, past Silver Lake State Park and the Hollis Police Station.
- At the next set of stop lights, take a left onto route 130 east.
- Take the first right.
- Take route 130 west (Exit 6) and follow directions from Manchester.
FROM THE SOUTH:
- Take Route 3 into New Hampshire.
- Get off at exit 6 (route 130); at the end of the ramp, bear left
- Take route 93 south
- North of Manchester, take route 293 south/west towards Nashua.
- Merge onto the Everett Turnpike south; take it towards Nashua.
- In Nashua, the Everett Turnpike becomes route 3 south. Get off at Exit 6 (route 130); at the end of the ramp, bear right.